Notepad Trick ! for complete list move to NOTEPAD TRICKS page !!
Well quite old but here is d complete collection
Step 1: Open Notepad
Step 2: Write following line in the notepad.
this app can break
Step 3: Save this file as xxx.txt
Step 4: Close the notepad.
Step 5: Open the file again.
1> Open Notepad
2> Enter four words separated by spaces, wherein the first word has 4 letters, the next two have three letters, and the last word has five letters
3> DON'T hit enter at the end of the line.
4> Save the file.
5> Close Notepad.
6> Reopen Notepad.
7> Open the file you just saved.
Open a note pad
type Bush hid the facts
save that file,
again open and see...
NOTEPAD "world trade centre trick".. :Rahul
Did you know that the flight number of the plane that had hit WTC ...on
9/11 was Q33N ....Open your Notepad in ur computer and type the flight
number i.e Q33N... Increase the Font Size to 72, Change the Font to
Wingdings. U will be amazed by the findings.
log trick !! make ur Notepad a diary !!
Sometimes we want to insert current data and time, whenever we open the file in the notepad. If you are a lazy person like me, who don’t like to press F5 whenever you open a notepad. Then here is a trick to avoid this. Just add a .LOG in the first line of your text file and close it.
Whenever you open the file with that text in the first line in the notepad, it will insert the current date and time at the end of the file. You can start entering your text after that.
#1 Bush Hid the Facts – Most Popular Notepad TricksThis is one of the mysterious notepad tricks we know. According to the trick it really seems Microsoft had put some hack into the coding of notepad making the text hidden after saving it.
- Open notepad.
- Type BUSH HID THE FACTS
- Save that file.
- Close it
- Open It Again See…
#2 World Trade Centre Attack Trick – Shocking Notepad TricksDid you know that the flight number of the plane that had hit WTC on 9/11 was Q33NY …
- Open your Notepad
- Type the flight number i.e Q33N in Capital Letters.
- Increase the Font Size to 72
- Change the Font to Wingdings
Shocking … Ya …But this is a complete hoax… because I researched myself on Wikipedia and found that None of the planes involved in the 9/11 attacks had the flight number "Q33 NY". The flight numbers of the planes that crashed into the Twin Towers were in fact "11" and "175". Clearly, someone has simply made up this supposed flight number in an attempt to make the spurious claim seem valid.
#3 Famous Matrix Falling Code Effect – Cmd Notepad TricksIn this video youtube user Z3AI0T teaches you how to create that famous "matrix falling code" effect using notepad and cmd.
The Video Creator has some more similar notepad hacks… visit his/her channel to get them.
#4 Make a Personal Log-Book / Diary with a Notepad TrickHere are the simple steps to use the Windows Notepad as a simple digital diary or a personal Log-Book.
- Open Notepad and type .LOG and press enter.
- Now Save it with any name.
- After saving, Close it and Open it again.
#5 List of Other Useful Notepad Tricks
- Lock a Folder Using Notepad
- Format Hard Disk Drive with Notepad
- Find Windows XP CD Key inside CD ?
- Check if your Antivirus Is Working Properly with Notepad
Test Your Anti-VirusYou can also test your anti virus program for its effectiveness using a simple notepad trick. Follow the steps below to know more:
- Open Notepad.
- Copy the code give below in the notepad file:
- Save it with an .exe extension like testvirus.exe
Matrix EffectNot much to explain, just follow the steps and see the amazing matrix effect happen in your DOS window:
- Open Notepad.
- Copy the below mentioned text in your notepad file:
echo %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random% %random%
- Save the file with .bat extension like Matrix.bat
7. Change The Header/Footer Of Your Notepad FileMore often than not whenever you get a printout of your notepad file, it starts with “Untitled” or the filename at top, and “Page ” on bottom. Now if you want to get rid of it or want to change it, just follow the simple steps given below.
- Open Notepad.
- Click on File -> Page Setup.
- Replace the text written in the “Header” and “Footer” box (as shown above) by any of the following codes:
&l Left-align the characters that follow
&c Center the characters that follow
&r Right-align the characters that follow
&d Print the current date
&t Print the current time
&f Print the name of the document
&p Print the page number
8. Constantly Repeat MessagesUsing this notepad trick you can annoy anyone and can actually force them to log off or leave the computer (LOL….). This notepad trick will create an infinite cycle of a message in the computer. Follow the steps to know more:
- Open Notepad.
- Paste the following code in the notepad file:
msg * Hi
msg * Are you having fun?
msg * I am!
msg * Lets have fun together!
msg * Because you have been o-w-n-e-d
- Save the file with any file name but with .bat as extension and close it. For eg. Freakymessage.bat
Pssstttt……. You can piss of your friends by sending it as an email attachment asking them to try it out !
Agriculture University Colleges
Calicut University Colleges
Best MCA Colleges In Kerala
Nursing Colleges in Kerala
Kerala Engineering Colleges
Latest Android Applications
Top Colleges in Kerala
Kerala Tourism | Best Tour Places
IGNOU Courses and Admissions